11.07.2010

little girl gifts

My friend is having her third baby-a girl after two boys! She is very excited and so am I. She came to visit this past weekend so I had the opportunity to make a few baby girl gifts.

My friend's last name is Dillard so I made this little freezer paper stenciled onesie with....


...what else? A dill pickle.

And what little girl is complete nowadays without a huge flower perched upon her sweet tiny head?

My mom made my friend's bridesmaid's dresses when she got married several years back so she had some scraps left over. How exciting! I used the same technique as here for the flower headband.
I think it is my favorite burnt edge flower yet!

1 comment:

dear readers, i love your comments & questions! if you prefer you may e-mail me : aprilscraftnest at gmail dot com